A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

B!tTeR B!tE$ P@rT~2


URGENT for 2007 batch placed in capgemini or any other MNC...........


FYI:: All the MIET guys placed in CAPGEMINI are advised to ask your college authorities to conduct the project vivas asap. Capgemini has has mentioned that they are going to dismiss all the offers in jammu if results not declared by end august.......we (Atul Gupta, Goverdhan Singh & Divya Pathania) were almost out of the company on the very first day due to late results.......they have now given us deadline to produce results by end of this month and also they aren't going to give away joining calls to any1 widout provisional marksheet or degreee certificate of final year. So plz make it quick as any delay will certainly ruin ur careers...........!!
Heard any of this.......??

PS ummmm need i say more...........Guess Plan A nad Plan B strategy always works............!!
     What say....??

No comments:

Post a Comment