A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

The much lost peepers..!!

my good old glasses..!!
This is a story of my peepers.. the one that are always abandoned.... by not to mention me of-course but that doesn't offends them much.. for they always decide to make me pay back.. they are always absconding.. :/
and then after ages even if i find them back (magically) i manage to take the liberty of setting them free again.. Oh I'm sorry all over again..!!
These careless peepers i tell you..!! :p

So on a chilly day today i decided to start with the much talked novel by J.K. Rowling The Casual Vacancy..
All set with a soothing mug of coffee in my one hand.. and the book in the other.. i darted towards the cozy cane swing of mine.. and just when i pined up my loose hair and opened the Novel.. i felt a familiar stress.. a hint of headache n strain over my eyes.. yes i need my peepers is what popped in my mind..!!
But hey when was the last time i saw them..or put them on.. (hate to admit it but i look so weirdly nerdy wearing them.. i avoid them to the best possible stretch)..!!

So have i lost them again..??
Hell Yesssssss..!! :/

well in that case.. it's not a new story..!!

PS
The latest (lost) one..!!

7 comments:

ila said...

nerdy....:P

$m!k$h@ said...

Well ok.. You dont have to mention it.. grrrrrrr..!!

!\!!T!$H said...

U knw.. u luk lovely in glasses :-)

$m!k$h@ said...

IS that you nits..??
the dumbo one..??

!\!!T!$H said...

Exactly d same one ; -)

M hpy u remember me..

Hwz u??

$m!k$h@ said...

I'm good..thanks for asking.. :)
but in state of SHOCK.. you found me here on my blog.. it's kind of strange.. but that suits you ryt.. you weirdo.. :D
how are you btw..??

!\!!T!$H said...

M fn.. yaa I found u after 2 yrs,,,
oll thnks to ur bodyguards.. lol

:p :p

Post a Comment