A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Y @ new blog....??


I apologize for being out f site for a while but i got busy in my exams n for helot of reasons not good enough to be discussed here.....apart from that i express my regret for the inconvenience caused to my followers n reader apart from my followers for they weren’t able to access my blog from quite a long time now......n twinny if u r reading this here goes the long story....

i actually messed up a lot of things back these days my blog being one of them....i stood up to the much spoken "an idle mind is a devil's workshop" saying..... :P

Well while one day i was peeping into every nook and corner of my blog....i dun know how and from where this fiendish brainstorm kind of thing happened inside my head i decided to change my blog's url.....result being neither it changed nor i could access my blog properly....i was limited to a fewer actions now.....as much indemnifications werent possible by the time.....but i never lost hope and resoluted to work over it after my exams are over....n here i am with a new blog yet all those precious posts are intact here in this new blog of mine.....!!

PS i have a humble solicitation....all you bloggers who are reading this never ever mess up with your blogger url.....it'll make you go crazy as a loon..... :)

PPS cheers to my new blog "PAINT IT RED"

painting my own world in my own colors !

No comments:

Post a Comment