A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ju$t @N0tHeR NeRdY g!Rl.......!!

The insanity within makes me sane

I’m nostalgia tinged with melancholy

What I loose makes me gain

I’m potpourri of zillion aromas

There’s a storm inside me

That can crush out the rocks

I rain in the rainbow colors

And sprinkle the morning dew

I reflect the thousand suns within

Yet calmness of moonlight is me

I paint the sky blue

And fill my pockets with cloud

I dream big n small

And want to conquer all

I feed on my passions

And drink jocund mojitios

I’m loud I’m shy

And words unspoken

I’m utter silence

That screams all around

Brilliance shines over me

Instead of all the flaws

Everything’s special about me

Yet I am just another nerdy girl…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment