A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

D!LeMm@.....!!

Another phase of life has started....a whole new world awaits me....but some how i feel so hesistant to step into that world for i wonder if it would turn into a hallucnitory realm....what if it all comes tumbling down....waht if it all shatters into pieces....I'm just a step away from some thing verily awesome (i wana jump with joy)....but this isnt gona be easy....i'll have to relinquish the most unparalled,precious and eminent bit of my life ~ my family (this kills me)....!!
Finally when  my dreams got in my face here i am a bit at sea....never knew it's gonna b so tough....Trust me when i say having too many birds in your hand is evn worse than two in the bush.... What would you do if you had to choose between pune,banglore,noida,delhi,hyderabad,san fransico,singapore,new york and your family.....aah a blessing in disguise.... :(
pheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.....I'm nothing but a bundle of nerves right now but being a common thread it's gonna be your family isnt it.....?? (please agree)
i suppose m gonna choose the same but i'm not sure if m doing justice to my career....but then i dont care untill and unless I'm here at home...may be dats a bit off of me....perhaps i dont care anymore..eventhough i dont wana make a false move..and i know there's still a bone to be picked....and it's a dickens of a time but i'm leaving it all to you dear God.....n i hope you are listening.....!!

PS oo beloved Godiee....a picture is worth a thousand words.....u better know what i want n what i need.... :) amen.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment