A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

C@nv@$ 0f L!fe......!!

For me last few days had been uphill...well nothing bad has happened (so dun be worried for me n in case u had a great smile on your face pull that off...m having a great time actually.... "CHUCKLE" :P :P)..
i had those doleful days when all around is fine (might be PERFECT) but there has been a clove hitch in....in my heart...head (or whatever n wherever it should be)....there was something in the air that dunk me in blue....it flet like i lost all my charm....my bubbliness....my wittiness....every ounce of it was drained.....it was so easy for me to find out even the minustest of flaws....nothing seemed in order (even though all was)....unecessary details of the every thing kept making it's space in my head n literally drove me up the walls...any of my newly fangled endeavours would simply die halfway...the other case would be when i might me close but no cigar....n that would end up dragging me back to the drawing board again n again n all over...i wasnt me these days....n i usually dont drop a line about the whole caboodle happening to me but writing this might help me figure out what it was that clunged me so tight n dragged me so down....rundown'd me....i actually ran out of steam...like literally.....n to add on i had those creepy dreams that would add fuel to the fire...i tried figuring it all out...i wanted to know about what is it that making me go nuts...
i imagined myself sitting on a swing n went on to sit on the swing jus next....both us (hypothetical me n me) kept swinging unless i broke the ice...
Me:hey... (smile on my face)....!!
'me':hi.. (chaotic)....!!
ME:what is it....??
'me':what...dont you know.... :/
Me: no i dont...that y i'm here....n i need you to help me out....!!
'me':stop fooling yourself.....u n i are no different...u know what i knw....!!
Me:o i suppose you are right...but i was looking forward for you to enlighten me over this situation....i happen to have lost my mind ryt now....i tried figuring it out but nohtin came out....i couldnt get it straight...!!
'me': listen up girl...there not everything that needs to be known to you....you see when you paint something....you dont have any idea about it's gonna turn out....you just like playing with colors....and thats what you do....you blend those colors just fine to get a strikingly amusing picture every time....u manage it well...so is the life....you see....it's like a canvas.....and all your thoughts and actions...they are the colors that you choose to fill that canvas with..they are either dark and blue or bright n cheerful n thunder and lightning..like you put your heart in your paintings.....put it onto your sleeves.....n enjoy painting the "CANVAS OF LIFE"....bcz you know how everytime you engage yourself with painting it comes out b'ful.....just flow along the colors of life the same way....n life'll turn out to be extraordinarily b'ful......!!

Me: mmm yeah i guess i knew that.... :) (at ease)....!!
'me':u bet.....!!
Me: do i need to mention a thanks now.....??
'me': mmm well yes u can....
.
.
.
.
silence for a while...
.
.
.
.
n then...gales of laughter.....!!

PS life isnt that hard....sometimes only we get a little stiff (well okie not a little)....hehe.... :P ....!!



No comments:

Post a Comment