A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

!n The Melody Of Ra!n ...........!!




19th April
8:03 PM

its been raining outside since past 10 mins.......n due to my injured foot it's best for me to stay inside (n belive me...it's really hard for me not b in rain)......perhaps the best justice i can do to myself is to pen down a post about rain.......my mum says i had been a rain freak since i was a kid........n now when m grown up....many thnigs have changed.............but not this one..........i still love to be in rain.......may be i would dance in rain...or may be i'll jus have a brisk walk....but for sure i'll never ever miss out dat divine feelin when the rain drops touch your face for the first time.......n keep falling down all over you....pouring in.......fillin your soul....enchriching your
emotions.......washing out your guilts,your fears,your loominess..................i
have laughed in rain.....i have cried in rain......i have drove in rain......i
have walked in rain.......i have cried hard alone in the rain.....n i even have
had the most amazing times with my frenz in the rain........i keep coming back
to rain....n it keeps coming back to me.....in all out of the ordinary ways...i have seen it through my window pane.......many special times of mine are related to rain.............but today i see it like a kid outside a candy store fascinated by dose shining multicolour imported candies allover in the candy store............i so want to go out n drench myself in rain............bt this silly wound in my foot.......gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................but thats okie.........coz it will always remain spl to me...."THE RAIN".........!!


PS i love when it rains....for they bring after them the glorious sun...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment