A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Happiness Hit Me Like A Bullet In The Back"............!!




what are we supposed
to react lyk.....wen we are utterly happy......when life turns into real
bliss......mmm i guess it either makes us too jumpy or jus breaks us dwn into
tears of joy...well felt both ways...i was lyk jumpin n cryin n smiling at d
same tym...........cz i had some f d most amazing moments of my lyf (cz i knw
derz alot more to come)......having d best tym of ur lyf...having everything u
ever dreamt of.....getting d biggest surprise of ur lyf......having much more
dn u can explain in words....all with the blessings of ALMIGHTY......a frnd of
mine used to say...."u r a very determined n paitent grl.....u'll get
watevr u desire not only cz of dese qualities of urs bt also cz u have a golden
heart"........i always took it lyk he being humble.....bt nw i think dosw
words certainly had some truth...i guess it pays off.......it pays off wen u
run ur lyf with d determination of being a kind,generous n good human
being...it pays off wen u keep ur esteem high.....ur heart clr...n ur head
straight......i hv nvr been so glad......life is a bliss ryt nw.....sheer
sweetness...this joy....n feel of being so enkindled dat i get goosebumps
thinking abt wats happening around......i jus love my lyf ryt nw.....n i knw ds
wont stop nw...good things n gr8 oppurtunities gonna cross my way nw n dn lyk
anything nw....dear lord keep blessing me with all the good things.....!!








ps i wish i cud
mention the reasons of my happiness here...bt stay tuned guys i'll post it in
my nxt posts......!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment