A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

lessons that life teach you...!!

A bird was flying back home in winter when it froze & fell 2 the ground.A cow came by & dropped some dung on it.Bird began 2 realize how warm it was & soon began 2 sing with joy.A passing cat heard the bird & dug him out, cleaned him & then ate him..!!

Lessons 2 be learnt:
1.Not everyone who drops shit on U is ur enemy
2.Not everyone who gets U out of shit is ur friend
3.When U're in deep shit, keep ur mouth shut :p



PS this post is to be continued it was jus a gist.....!!

2 comments:

Eksha said...

haahaha...!! superliked...!!
aweome blossom..! :D

$m!k$h@ said...

thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mela baby......!!

Post a Comment