A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

amazingly risible drive....!!





Well the
expression on my face says it all.......n that’s all coz of Varun....silly
stupid guy...always makes me laugh even when I dun want too.......i being upset
wd him wasn’t talking to him (he always does something or the other really dead
from the neck up thing.....n puts all the blame on me in front of
others.......i never ever whine about it......but i jus stop talking to him....
:P :P ).....n so he as usual started his tempest in a teapot.....i swear he's
such a melodrama 'queen'....yeah u got it ryt QUEEN........eku n sepo as usual
supporting him..(jus to make it all well as ever again)......n trying every
possible trick dat cud mk me burst into laughter....every time dey try this
thing out....they get like so superclose dat i had to bit my tongue n tell
myself all n all over agn that "ok sam u rnt gonna laugh...no matter
wat".....huh....but of no use.......i cun resist myslf 4m laughing....i
jus bursted into one......bt it was all so much fun.....open fields....cool
breeze playin my open hair......frnds by my side.....eating, singing
(ducktales),yelling at each other, cracking jokes, laughing our hearts out, doing
all d wackiest things evr possible......varun wd his loud expressions is always
remarkable ,Eku wd her goofy speech n Sepo wd her sudden woozy comments (to her
dose are the words of wisdom.... :P).....yes we had been round the bend, cockamamie,
slaphappy, crackers, nutty and punch-drunk but in all the
simple senses....we have relished lyf in every single moment dat we have spent together.....cherishing
life is the best one could do......for me dats wat scores the points.........n
m glad I have frnds with whom this is possible.....!!


PS life is a
holiday with you guys around....thanks for being there guys....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment