A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

the bonds of the bones......THE LOVELY BONES...........!!

"Grandma Lynn predicted I would live a long life because I had saved my brother. As usual, Grandma Lynn was wrong...... My name is Salmon,like the fish. First name: Susie. I was 14 years old, when I was murdered on December 6th 1973. .....My murderer was a man from our neighborhood.
I took his photo once as he talked to my parents about his border flowers. I was aiming for the bushes when he got on the way. He stepped out of nowhere and
ruined the shot. He ruined a lot of things...!!”



i was watching this movie"THE LOVELY BONES" this evening ,(i read the novel ages before.....n i had
cried alot reading it.....the movie did the same bt not to that extent),and i got stuck on the lines susie said in the end.......susie was actually murdered and in the quest of finding her murder her family got into bonds they never
thought they would.....these were the bonds of the tensile relations...put into strain,worked out,devastated,gathered togather,n rightfully they found out the murderer.....susie's dad was almost dead while tracking the murder.......her mother put herself to isolation......her sisiter broke into the murder's house
n jumped of the 1st floor.....jus to get the evidences........when Susuie had to leave......she began to see things in a way...that let her hold the world,without her in it.......n when finally her mum came into her room (dat she had been avoiding all long) Susie realised that all this time she had been waiting for her.....she had been waiting so long...she was afraid her mum wouldn't
come.....bt she came nad wishpered "I LOVE YOU SUSIE"......that was the time when susie choose to leave......she knew that nobody would notice her
leaving....At best she felt a whisper....or, the wave of a
whisper.......undulating down............!!


My name is Salmon, like the fish. First name:
Susie. I was 14 years old, when I was murdered on December 6th 1973. I was here
for a moment, and then I was gone. I wish you all, a long, and happy
life........!!”


. "
These were the lovely bones.....that had grown around susie's absence...........The connections sometimes tenuous...........Sometimes made at great cost............But often, magnificent..............!!"





PS   This is one the marvellous books i have ever read..........n so i decided to write a post about it.....the most alluring thing about this novel is  the way
the family bonds have been depicted more of bones than of blood.......... n thats a deep thought...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment