A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ch@nGe..!!

"Some want change..and some deny it"..!!




Change..change is the only constant in life..have heard it before..well i'm sure you have had..perhaps it's true..possibly change is the only actual essence of life..and may be this is a necessity too..but certainly it is the bitterest too..ever heard about the phrase 'Resistance to change!'..it says all..doesn't it..??
On the contrary we humans also have a shade of changing our colors < yes,just like a chameleon! > as according to our convenience..when we are tired enought to stand along a friend,,when we are done with someone,,our purpose being solely sorted out,, etc etc..!!
we start finding excuses..to change..!!
To me situations can change but not a person..afterall how can a leopard change his spots..mm maybe when pigs fly..!!


So those who have been cheating you will keep cheating,those who have been letting you down 'll keep up to the same..and those who have been making you happy..well cling to them..they are hard to find and a gem of a person..rare n pure..make them your lives n live with them..breathe each breath with they beside you..and never let them go..coz they are the ones that'll always make you happy..!!






PS::Don't let yourself change if you are happy with it..but stop being what you are not that wont keep you and persons around you happy for long..Be you..and let nothing change it..!!




No comments:

Post a Comment