A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

M!$$ u $wtHrt..!!



Was thinking about you for a while..you are travelling ryt nw..n I dun think I’ll b posting ds one too soon..for I cant stop myself from crying..bt m cryin of happiness..cz nw I kno dat u’ll b bk soon..the trauma I had been through since last nite is nt explainable..i dun hw words to express the feeling I had at the thought of nt being able to c you soon enuf..n nw dat I knw dat no d saint gonna happen..m more dn jus happy..wonder wat will I don wen u’ll get married (evn though I’ll d happiest one dat day n m eagerly waiting for ds to happen asap)..bt ya seriously..we hav nt been lyk frnds..frm day 1 we treated e/o lyk siblings..infact u actually wer the way to b treated lyk my sibling anyway..i have learnt a lot from you sweethrt..n in ds course of lyf..i knw whether we had been there for e/o physically or nt bt we kept supporting e/o lyk anything..trust me if I say u r a strong pillar of my  being..you are a brilliant example of feminism..you always have a strong outer shell arnd u evn when u r tearing apart inside..the most important thing I’ll lyk to mention is dat u knw the art of forgivness..i have come a/c a lot of people in my life who say they have forgiven one n all..but u stand out in this particular square..u have a golden hrt dat forgvs everyone..like literally everyone..nomatter hw bad ppl have been yo you..you hav been genuine enough to forgive them w/o sayin anything..you nvr evr keep any grudges..n u knw wat that's makes you EKSHA..!!
I love you sweethrt..there had been nothing that we haven’t shared..i pray to almighty that ds friendship remains a bond for life..!!


lemme also tell u dat u r too gud in makin faces.. :P




 PS loads of love … xoxoxo.. I suppose m gonna post it now only.. :P ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment