A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Band..The Baaja....n ofcourse The Baraat....... :P


As I said....this blog is about my experiences............this
time I was hit with the much awaited wedding of my friend A (used to b a very dear friend of mine
actually
).......well A was getting married n of course my mom dad started
to worry about me long before this actually started (after my sis marriage to b
precise).....perhaps coming back to d wedding....of course it was a grand
one.....but if you think i am going to drape you with some weary, ho-hum or
irksome story of a wedding.....then let me tell you...no no......m gonna tell u
about some 'nain mataka' that was
going on around us (we were actually 3
friends over dere.....me,J n I
).......there was a girl named D...n a boy
named H.......well the boy not only looked like her child but was actually
quite younger than the girl (her bright
golden eye makeup made her look evn more older...n all i cud remember in my
head was....AUNTY AUNTY....dat my angels used to sing for...ok let it
b.....back to nain mataka stuff ....sure d song going in their head would have
been ....'aankho ki gustakhiaan'
)......n then there came the mehendi
function.......D had an exam the next day but of course putting heena on her
hands was much more important especially when her jaanu H was around......now
Dz mother wanted to go back home bt D.... as i told u putting heena was the
most important thing for her.....so the mother left....n H told her mother.. "dun
wry aunty.. .I’ll drop D home...."....n then everyone could see the
passing of smiles n those exchanging of glances.......that were no more chup
chupke.....!!

After D got henna on her hand.....she stood behind us.....the
next tym we saw her she was nxt to H.....n then they entered an empty
room.....the three of us...me,J n I could'nt hold ur laughs inside anymore...n
so we busted out like anything.....n soon after that everyone got to know about
what it could be related to......as expected everyone started lookin for two of
them.....n started calling there names.....n then....ahh you people are smart
enough to guess what would have happened......!!




gosh it was great fun t watch all of this to happen in a marriage....it
made the marriage so full of spice.....the hot talk was not at all related to
bride or the groom anymore...D n H stole the show...lollz...... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment