A wriggle to know the real me, to explore the things coming out in my way.. a lot has done yet a lot has to be done.. i hardly have any regret from life.. i just love my life the way it is for if the past haven't had happened i wouldn't have know the value of my present n my future.. My blog is a reflection of what i feel when I'm glad to skyrocketing heights and also when I'm low to seabed depths.. my experiences.. my memories and many more things that you may revael youself..!!
xOxOxO..!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

GIRL POWER ROCKS...........REALLY........??

dis wz 2 cum up very early bt wen so many things r freakin u out ds much delay z quite bearable...n as said it's never 2 late if u show up,,,,,,

mh last bolg said............."girl power rocks..........!!" i find ds so close 2 shit nw.......... jus a few dyz i post'd d blog all 3 f us had cried 4 sum or d other reasons.......z ds hw it's goin 2 b rockin.....rockin doesnt mean all dat yo yo stuff,,it's 2 b tough,,u tk things lyk dey dey cum bt 2 blv in ur iinnerslf dat u cn wrk over things dat r not goin ur way......!!


btu no1z really followin d same....it's lyk sooner or later v do gv up......y cant v trust ourslf.....
ms mice z always cryin 4 1 thing or d other n same hapnd yesterday.......ds z no gud i mean lyf cn b lived w/o frowin 4 all d bad things u preassume 2 b cumin ur way.....but she vont lstn....nvr understands dat dere r so many things 2 b appreciated........


snowy 2 cried 4  a reason i dun remember nw....bt d fact z she 2 gv up at sum pt f tym........


n me being no exception got so weak ovr d things messed up all arnd me......bt it wz nvr 4 ny f us dat tings ver not goin 2 b alrite....dn wats rong vd us...............??


it  might b lyk v dun gv up really bt v do mk hue n cry 4 wat v r fightin 4....!!


z ds d way 2 lv ur lyf 2 d fullest not 2 gv a damn 2 ni1..........??

No comments:

Post a Comment